myCloudONE – Applications & Desktops from anywhere
myCloudONE compliments the mycloudIT service by providing businesses to access existing on-premise or cloud services from anywhere using only a web browser.
With myCloudONE you can publish resources (on-premise RDS, Private Cloud RDS, Public Cloud RDS/WVD pools, legacy SSH terminals, or other web services) and make them available to users via a secure web portal. As “Zero Client” solution (just a browser), there is no need to install additional software components or plug-ins on servers or end user devices to access an existing target infrastructure.
Features & Benefits including:
- Australian based cloud portal for rendering/streaming
- Azure Active Directory integrated portal with multi-factor authentication
- 100% web-based access to On-Premises and Cloud desktop environments
- Zero Client solution compatible with most web browsers on Windows, MacOS, tablets, and mobiles
- Optimised streaming technology (providing better performance and lower bandwidth/data usage)
- Secure access for all mobile users and remote locations (single site-to-site VPN connection to portal)
- Direct launch of applications or remote desktop from the local user device (web/desktop shortcuts)
- Optional integration of other 3rd party MFA/SSO services (Google Authenticator, Ping Identity, Okta, etc)