Cloud Portal – Work from Anywhere
Our Platform as a Service (PaaS) Cloud Portal provides access existing on-premise or cloud services allowing users to Work from Anywhere using only a web browser.
With the Cloud Portal you can publish on-premise, Private Cloud, Public Cloud RDS/WVD Desktops as well as other web (SaaS) services like Xero, Sales Force, or Office 365 and make them available to users via a single secure web portal.
As “Zero Client” solution (just a browser), there is no need to install additional software components or plug-ins on servers or end user devices to access an existing target infrastructure.
Features & Benefits including:
- Locally based cloud portal for rendering/streaming
- 100% web-based access to On-Premises and Cloud desktop environments
- Zero Client solution compatible with most web browsers on Windows, MacOS, tablets, and mobiles
- Direct launch of applications or remote desktop from the local user device (web/desktop shortcuts)
- Optimised streaming technology (providing better performance and lower bandwidth/data usage)
- Active Directory integrated portal with built-on multi-factor (MFA/2FA) authentication
- Optional integration of other 3rd party MFA/SSO services (Google Authenticator, Ping Identity, Okta, etc)
- Secure access for all mobile users and remote locations (single site-to-site VPN connection to portal)